Sticky post

Mental Health Awareness Month – Let’s be Conscientious of Others

Happy May! Did you know that May is also Mental Health Month? According to the National Alliance of Mental Illness 1 in 5 adults in the United States lives with a mental condition. That number is mind blowing to me! I love that May is an opportunity to spotlight an issue that is so prominent in each of our lives. Whether it be ourselves, family, or … Continue reading Mental Health Awareness Month – Let’s be Conscientious of Others

Sticky post

Pregnancy Journey: Gender Reveal

In case you missed it, we found out the gender of Baby Howard! It was a very special occasion. It’s always fun to see your baby during an ultrasound but at this point they finally look more like a baby and less like an alien. But, this particular ultrasound the main goal and focus was learning the gender of Baby Howard. And boy, did Baby … Continue reading Pregnancy Journey: Gender Reveal

Sticky post

Let’s be Real – As Girls We Don’t Wear Half of Our Clothes

So I will be the first to admit, I have too much clothes, and of that I use maybe 20% of it. The other 80% are items that either don’t fit me, I don’t like anymore, or are no longer in a wearable condition. So I decided that it was time to say goodbye to a lot of my clothes, whether that be introducing them … Continue reading Let’s be Real – As Girls We Don’t Wear Half of Our Clothes

Sticky post

My Pregnancy Journey: Pregnancy Test Through My First Trimester

Everyone says all you have to do is make it past the first trimester and everything gets better from there. Luckily for me, that was true, even if there were several occasions where I didn’t think I could go on. But I am getting ahead of myself, the beginning of the story starts with a positive pregnancy test, well…kind of! When I got what I … Continue reading My Pregnancy Journey: Pregnancy Test Through My First Trimester

Sticky post

You May Not Think So, But Spring Cleaning is Necessary

Hey all! I bet you thought I stopped blogging huh? Nope! Honestly, this last month has been crazy for Dylan and I. Both of our parents visted (more on that in another post!), Dylan has been really busy on his personal project, going to appointments and all of that stuff. It shouldn’t be an excuse but dang, life can be busy (just imagine when our … Continue reading You May Not Think So, But Spring Cleaning is Necessary

Sticky post

Adventures With My New Camera

Well, now that you all know that I am pregnant, lately my energy level has been down the drain, especially on the weekends since I know I can lay in bed without consequence. At first it was hard not having the energy to go out and do things because that’s what the weekends are for, but lately I’ve become a little toooo comfortable being lazy … Continue reading Adventures With My New Camera

Sticky post

Valentine’s and Our Big Announcement

Last Thursday was Valentine’s Day and it truly was a day filled with love. It was a pretty eventful day all around. It started with work, which normally would be an average day but my job is pretty awesome we had a full Valentine’s Day party! We had Valentine mailboxes that everyone added candy and little cards to just like back in the day when … Continue reading Valentine’s and Our Big Announcement