It’s almost time for Thanksgiving and Christmas which means lots of families are going to be traveling. Hours upon hours in a car can be difficult unless you have an awesome road trip playlist! When you’re married, knowing what to listen to on long trips in the car can be difficult, especially when your husband or wife has completely opposite taste in music. Luckily Dylan and I are able to meet on common ground with some stuff. When it comes to music, Dylan is a bit more understanding when it comes to my taste, but for anyone who knows Dylan, his music taste ranges from soft acoustic, to what many consider “devil music”. That being said, there are a lot of songs that we love to listen and sing together! Dylan put together a playlist on Spotify for all out our Road trips! Here are a couple of our favorite songs we love to listen to together:
- How Do You Know It’s Not Armadillo Shells by Hot Mulligan
- No Matter Where You Are by Us the Duo
- Victorious by Panic! At the Disco
- Cinderblock Garden by All Time Low
- Wedding Singer by Modern Baseball
- One Foot by Walk the Moon
- Andas En Mi Cabeza by Chino & Nacho feat. Daddy Yankee
- Make Me Move by James Roche (remix version)
- As We Ran (bunt version) The National Parks
- Can’t Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake
These are just some of the songs we like to listen to. Most of our trips are at night when we are visiting family and we have to leave after work. As you can imagine we are pretty tired, so while I jam out with Dylan for a bit, and I’m done playing Captain Toad on our Switch and I pass out, Dylan needs something to keep him up (I know, I’m that person) so we have some more upbeat tunes. Anyway, our playlist has a bunch of songs for everyone! If you have Spotify and you would like to follow our playlist or even take some of the songs and start your own click the link below!
What road trip recommendations do you have? We are always looking to expand our library! Fire away in the comments!