How is there only 2 more years until I turn 30?! Last week I celebrated my 28th birthday and I was once again reviewing my 30 before 30 list that I challenged myself to when I turned 25.
This year my birthday was a little chaotic because it was spent preparing for a quick trip to Washington but it was still a special day. Dylan just knows how to make me feel special on my birthday.
Here’s the latest update on my 30 before 30 list:
- Take Dylan (maybe a baby) to Disney world
- Go on a long cruise to somewhere new
- Visit Hawaii
- Go to New York during Christmas/New Year time
Have a baby
- Go to Europe, especially Switzerland
- Ride a hot air balloon
- Swim with dolphins
- Go whale watching in Alaska
- Read at least 30 books
- See the Northern Lights
- See the Mona Lisa at the Louvre
Buy a House
- Lose 50 pounds & keep it off
Start & keep a blog Buy a car
- Try scuba diving
- Start my own business (baking/sewing)
- Complete a 365 project
- New Orleans during Mardi Gras
- Go to a tulip festival and have a photo session
- Hold our own Christmas, the family is invited of course
- Host and cook a full Thanksgiving meal
- Build the perfect wardrobe (my own style, that is both comfortable and stylish)
- Try to go grow a garden and keep it alive long enough that it gives fruit.
- Have a full spa day
- Participate in a spartan or similar race
- Get good at yoga so I can do the crazy poses that are always on Instagram
- Learn a new language fluently
Get my dream dog and name it Chewbacca
My 27th year sure was eventful! I, we, accomplished some of our biggest goals despite the crazy in the world still. So many more of these are currently in the works and I am excited to get closer to completing my list.