Sharing my top 5 things from the month of July!
I love looking at other people’s list of favorite things, so I’m excited to share the things that made my life easier, better, or just brought joy to me during the month of July.
- Big Bang Theory, I had seen episodes before never the show in its entirety. This has been Dylan and I’s night time show this past month and it has been such a comedic relief.
2. Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patches, these are officially a must have for me. They are life savers when it comes to pimples. I will put a patch on at night when I feel a pimple coming on and it will basically take care of it overnight.
3. Jungle Cruise, I laughed so much during this movie. It has two of my favorite actors, Emily Blunt and Dwayne Johnson, and is about one of my all time favorite rides at Disney.
4. This stuffed dog that we got Emiliana when we sadly had to part ways with Layla after an unfortunate incident. We got Emiliana a stuffed dog that looks like Layla and named it Layla to help her through the process. Such a high quality stuffed toy, I was super impressed with it when it came.
5. Wireless charging station, Dylan got me this for my birthday and I don’t know how i lived my life without it. It makes charging all my devices so easy, I don’t have to deal with cords or plugging and unplugging. It’s sleek and doesn’t take up a lot of space on my dresser.
Tell me in the comments below something you have been loving recently, I’d love to know!