Yesterday Dylan and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary!
4 years of memories, adventures, good and bad moments, but through thick and thin here we are 4 years later. I thought it would be fun if we both shared our 4 of our favorite memories from these past 4 years.
I’ll go first:
- Dylan has always been the better gift giver, and one of the best gifts he has gotten me was a day trip to Utah to go to the Ice Castle and an Us The Duo concert. It was such an action packed day, I even got to walk on a frozen lake.
- Dylan and I don’t necessarily have the same taste in music, but there was this one time where a few of his favorite bands were coming to Vegas and I got him tickets to the concert. I wasn’t super familiar with any of the music but still went with him and honestly it was so much fun. He of course enjoyed it immensely and I discovered a love for a new band.
- Our babymoon, we knew it was the last time it would ever just be the two of us before our sweet princess arrived and we enjoyed every second of it.
- The day Emiliana was born, it was a stressful and joyful time for us. Seeing Dylan holding our little girl was the best feeling. I hadn’t even gotten to look at her yet but from the look on his face I knew she was the most perfect little girl.
- The time we went to the ice castles and Us The Duo concert. It was a long day but we got to do so much and have quality time and experiences together.
- Our spur of the moment trip to the Palisades before the Alex Boye concert. It was pouring, we didn’t have enough food or water and we just kept going. I will never forget that!
- Tournament of Kings. I wanted to surprise you but I couldn’t hold it in and I ended up telling you. Nonetheless, when we got there you were like a kid and had the biggest smile on your face the entire time!
- For me specifically, bringing Emiliana to you as soon as she was born was such an amazing moment. You carried her for 9 months and the moment you got to see her you were just overjoyed and would not stop looking at her and admiring how perfect she was and I loved it!
I am so thankful for the past 4 years with Dylan and all the adventures we have been on. I couldn’t picture my life without him. 4 years down, eternity to go!
2 thoughts on “4 Year Anniversary”
Happy Anniversary to both of you! Those really are precious moments and I enjoyed reading about them. Thanks for sharing!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you! And happy anniversary to you and Scott too!