Today is the start of the Sephora Spring Savings Event. Those who are Rouge members can get 20% off from 4/17 to 5/1, VIB members get 15% off from 4/21 to 4/29, and Insider members get 10% off from 4/23 to 4/27.
I am sharing my favorite products that are worth buying especially during this sale:
- FAB Pure Skin Face Cleanser – I talked about this more here
- Laneige Lip Sleep Mask – I put this on every night and my lips are super soft in the morning and the days that I forget to put it on I can tell a difference.
- IT Cosmetics CC+ Oil-Free Matte with SPF 40 – I love the coverage, its lightweight and it lasts all day on my face.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush – my favorite blush of all time, so many color options to choose from. I love that it’s pigmented without being clownish, and it lasts a long time.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray – so good at making my makeup last all day and keeping it looking fresh longer.
Here are some of the products that I want to try out and want to take advantage of the sale to get a better price for them:
- Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit – comes with 14 sun care products that will be fun to test out now that I am spending more time outside.
- Grande Cosmetics The Power Couple Lash & Lip Cult Faves Starter Set – I want to try to get thicker fuller lasher so this seems like a great way to test out this product.
- Briogeo Scalp Revival Scalp Therapy Essentials Kit – I already know I love the shampoo, I want to try out the other products for this line.
- FAB KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub with 10% AHA – I’m on the hunt for a good exfoliator for my skin to help with my keratosis pilaris.
- Sephora Favorites Mini Mascara Set with Full-Size Voucher – I love trying out new mascaras, this gives me that opportunity while also letting me find a favorite and get the full-size option.
What your favorite products to buy from Sephora? What are you planning to buy from the sale? Let me know in the comments below!