Today is the start of the Sephora Spring Savings Event. Those who are Rouge members can get 20% off from 4/17 to 5/1, VIB members get 15% off from 4/21 to 4/29, and Insider members get 10% off from 4/23 to 4/27.
I am sharing my favorite products that are worth buying especially during this sale:
- FAB Pure Skin Face Cleanser – I talked about this more here
- Laneige Lip Sleep Mask – I put this on every night and my lips are super soft in the morning and the days that I forget to put it on I can tell a difference.
- IT Cosmetics CC+ Oil-Free Matte with SPF 40 – I love the coverage, its lightweight and it lasts all day on my face.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush – my favorite blush of all time, so many color options to choose from. I love that it’s pigmented without being clownish, and it lasts a long time.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray – so good at making my makeup last all day and keeping it looking fresh longer.
Here are some of the products that I want to try out and want to take advantage of the sale to get a better price for them:
- Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit – comes with 14 sun care products that will be fun to test out now that I am spending more time outside.
- Grande Cosmetics The Power Couple Lash & Lip Cult Faves Starter Set – I want to try to get thicker fuller lasher so this seems like a great way to test out this product.
- Briogeo Scalp Revival Scalp Therapy Essentials Kit – I already know I love the shampoo, I want to try out the other products for this line.
- FAB KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub with 10% AHA – I’m on the hunt for a good exfoliator for my skin to help with my keratosis pilaris.
- Sephora Favorites Mini Mascara Set with Full-Size Voucher – I love trying out new mascaras, this gives me that opportunity while also letting me find a favorite and get the full-size option.
What your favorite products to buy from Sephora? What are you planning to buy from the sale? Let me know in the comments below!
One thought on “Sephora Sale Recommendations”