Happy Friday! Here is a round up of events that are happening through out the month of March in the Dallas-Fort Worth area:
- Museum of Geometic and MADI Art, Hip Squares: Dallas Artists of the 1960s exhibit available until April 26th.
- Crow Museum of Asian Art of the University of Texas at Dallas, Beili Liu: One and Another exhibit available until August 16th.
- Latino Cultural Center, The Dreamer/Parallel Universe: The Works of Armando Sebastian exhibit available until March 18th.
- March 7th
- 6thAnnual Dallas HoliFest in McKinney, find out more here.
- March 13th
- Spring Storytelling Festival at TBK Bank Plaza from 3 to 8pm
- March 14th
- Dallas St. Patrick’s Parade & Festival at 11am in Lower Greenville
- FIGMENT Dallas interactive public art event at Reverchon Park from 10am-10pm
- Celebrate Dance 2020, find out more here.
- The Lego Movie night at Klyde Warren Park at 6pm
- March 17th-22nd
- Spring Break at the Nasher, find out more here.
- March 22nd
- New Texas Symphony Orchestra “Celebrate Women” concert at 3pm, Moody Performance Hall.
- March 28th
- 3rd Annual Festival of Joy at Klyde Warren Park from 11am to 6pm
Require money ($):
- Butterflies in the Garden at the Fort Worth Botanical Garden (Adults $18 Children $10) This event happens daily until April 12th, so there will be plenty of opportunity to visit.
- Dallas Blooms Spring Festival at the Dallas Arboretum (Adult $17 Children $12) This event happens daily until April 12th, so there will be plenty of opportunity to visit but there is a special event for the first day.
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science, Origins: Fossils from the Cradle of Humankind exhibit (Adults $20, Children $13)
Hopefully this gives you a couple of ideas of things to do in the month of March. Let me know if you plan on going to any of these or if there are any events or free things to do this month that are worth checking out!