Even though Summer Break isn’t really a thing for working adults (can you believe I am being a good adult?), there are still some things that I would like to do this summer to make it a summer to remember. After all, there’s still the weekend to do as much “summer” as we possibly can. And c’mon, we live in Vegas, the summer paradise.
- Spend a day at the pool or lake (if we find a lake near us in Vegas we will let you know)
- Go on a Hike
- Go to a Rodeo (which is actually on our calendar)
- Get a tan (or try to)
- Attend a State fair (Texas would be nice)
- Go kayaking
- Take a trip to the beach (still waiting for my husband to take me to California again where he grew up)
- Make tye-dye shirts
- Movie at a drive-in theater
- Have a bonfire and make s’mores
Whether you’re on summer break from school, have kiddos on break, or are stuck at work all summer, what do you hope to do this summer?